Making an open records request

You may request public records from Wichita State University in the following manner:

  • Submit an electronic request for an open record by completing the questionnaire on this page and click “Submit.”.
  • Send written requests to:
    General Counsel, Official Custodian of Records
    Wichita State University
    1845 Fairmount
    Wichita, KS 67260-0205
  • In person:
    General Counsel
    Wichita State University
    1845 Fairmount
    Morrison Hall, Suite 201
    Wichita, KS

Please be aware that requests for public records are themselves a public record.

Forms for Special Requests