Funding Source for lawsuit settlements

You asked “Pursuant to the state open records law, Kan. Stat. Ann. Secs. 45­215 to 45­250, I write to request the funding source of settlement money when Wichita State settles lawsuits against the university.” This request was made in the form of a question and not a request for records. It also is too broad as it does not have a time period. The University’s practice is to use RU fund D11253 (VPFA Claims Contingency)