Immunization records of requester

You previously received email communication from Student Health. We have checked and we do not have any immunization records at Student Health. Student Health would advise you to contact the Board of Education where you attended High School. They keep records for a number of years and may still have yours.

Scott Walls information

FERPA only allows certain information to be shared which is as follows: the student was enrolled as a UG fall 2009 through spring 2013, when he earned a Bachelor’s degree; was enrolled as a GR fall 2013 through spring 2015 but did not complete a graduate degree. If you believe there is an exception in FERPA that allows you additional information, please contact the WSU General Counsel office.